Saturday, September 5, 2009

Updated Pictures...

Here I am at 21 weeks, 3 days - so two days ago. I got H to take these, and he did a good job! The last time, he cut half of my head off, and then I said "hey, you cut the top of my head off (!)" and he replied "yes, but you said I should take a belly pic and I got your whole belly in there!"

Ever the literal one!

So anyhow, here I am, looking bigger! Isobella is a little mover and shaker in there - really clanging about; has her rhythms: quietly active in the mornings, raising the roof from about 7-10 and if I wake up at 3 or 4 am, I get a fifteen minute ruckus from her then as well. Of course, we get bumps and kicks throughout the afternoon as well, but the above seem to be her most predictable active times.

Lots of love to you all...

No comments: